Saturday, June 22, 2013

Monday, June 17 - We're off!

First week down, and onto the next!

We met Monday morning at 7am in the parking lot for a farewell by the president of The American Lung Association of the Mountain Pacific.  We presented a check for the amount that has been raised thus far as a group.


I'm still trying to raise more while the ride is occurring, so please, if you can, please donate!  There is a link to my donation site at the top right of this blog, just under the header!  

Here are the women of the Big Ride, ready to hit the road!



We passed by Snoqualmie Falls, and then biked up Snoqualmie Pass, a beautiful tree-shaded 7 mile climb that was a lot nicer than I-90!


There was a picnic lunch waiting for us at the falls when we arrived.


The Summit at Snoqualmie.  (I've seen a lot better mountain summits in my day.)


Sorry for the sporadic updates.  As you can imagine, time is very structured (and limited!) though I promise to update as often as I possibly can.  Thanks for all the support!




No comments:

Post a Comment